The development will comprise apartments, townhouses and mews houses, shops, cafes and restaurants and a large communal park.
Phase 2 – Bond Mansions
Bond Mansions is the first release comprising 18 one bedroom apartments and 13 two bedroom apartments, all with views across the park. Overlooking Wornington Road, it will deliver 91 new apartments in 3 buildings, of which 60 will be for social rent. Construction of the buildings began in September 2017, and is scheduled to be complete in early spring 2019. The apartments are marketed by Hamptons International.
The development will also offer a collection of mews houses.
The development of Phase 1 offered 141 homes for sale and was completed in 2013. Accommodation includes one, two and three bedroom apartments, eight three bedroom mews houses and 16 four bedroom family townhouses.
– 117 spacious apartments
– 8 smart mews houses
– 16 family townhouses
– 6 local shops
– All properties heated via a communal heating system
– On completion of Phase 2 the communal heating system will be powered by a Combined Heat and Power plant, providing an even more efficient system and will allow waste to be converted into electricity
– Thermally efficient building fabric throughout
– ‘Brown’ roofs to a majority of properties to promote bio-diversity and attenuate rainfall
– Underground water attenuation to reduce the impact of stormwater on the development and to prevent local flooding
– Portobello Square will achieve Code for Sustainable Code Level 4 (there are 6 levels within the Code with 1 being the lowest and 6 the highest)
– Portobello Square will meet the Lifetime Homes criteria